- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
CSO Security Buyers Guide 2017
The pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
If you spent the past few years coming to grips with the true extent of the threat from malware, ransomware and nation-state hackers, be prepared for the rest of 2017 to play out rather differently. Sure, the threats are still there and growing but as Australia prepares to join the ranks of the nations with mandatory breach reporting regimes, you are now operating under the microscope and on a deadline.
- 'Vaccine' for machine learning models developed by CSIRO's Data61
- Telstra rolls out private 4G network for Newcrest’s Lihir goldmine
- BaptistCare cuts manual data handling, paper processes
- Seeing the signs (and locating them) with Google Street View and deep learning
- NAB unveils $2bn capital boost for startups