- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
CSO Security Buyers Guide 2017
The pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
If you spent the past few years coming to grips with the true extent of the threat from malware, ransomware and nation-state hackers, be prepared for the rest of 2017 to play out rather differently. Sure, the threats are still there and growing but as Australia prepares to join the ranks of the nations with mandatory breach reporting regimes, you are now operating under the microscope and on a deadline.
- Industry associations stress importance of consumer trust as Cambridge Analytica and Facebook data leak unfolds
- Choosing the right CX metric
- Aussie firms can now sell products via Instagram
- Former Woolies marketer joins National Heart Foundation as new marketing lead
- Executive Connections panel: How digital disruption leads customer-obsessed change