- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
CSO Security Buyers Guide 2017
The pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
If you spent the past few years coming to grips with the true extent of the threat from malware, ransomware and nation-state hackers, be prepared for the rest of 2017 to play out rather differently. Sure, the threats are still there and growing but as Australia prepares to join the ranks of the nations with mandatory breach reporting regimes, you are now operating under the microscope and on a deadline.
- Facebook says ACCC recommendations would make targeted advertising ‘practically unworkable’
- Optus keen to access government’s face-matching service
- Achieving productivity through alignment and collaboration
- Australia concluded China was behind hack on parliament, political parties
- Make an innovation lab the centre of your transformation