- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
CSO Security Buyers Guide 2017
The pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
If you spent the past few years coming to grips with the true extent of the threat from malware, ransomware and nation-state hackers, be prepared for the rest of 2017 to play out rather differently. Sure, the threats are still there and growing but as Australia prepares to join the ranks of the nations with mandatory breach reporting regimes, you are now operating under the microscope and on a deadline.
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Call for public service to build ‘deep capabilities’ in analytics, AI and automation
- Government pledges additional funds to test digital ID system
- Government turns to UK example for data sharing principles