- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Transform Governance, Risk and Compliance to Integrated Risk Management
Integrated risk management enables simplification, automation and integration of strategic, operational and IT risk management processes and data. Risk and security leaders should use Gartner's definition for IRM to structure risk management processes, functions and technology requirements.