- Risk-management “confusion” compromises third-party cybersecurity controls
- DHS warns of another dangerous flaw in Advantech WebAccess SCADA software
- Burned malware returns, according to Cylance: is Hacking Team responsible?
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
How to stay protected against ransomware
Businesses large and small are under threat from increasingly aggressive and brutal ransomware attacks. Loss of access to critical files, followed by a demand for payment can cause massive disruption to an organization’s productivity.
- Dubber brings call recording to IBM Watson
- Contexti named first Australian partner for analytics firm Anodot
- Reseller sues former employee for allegedly sharing customer list with competitor
- Skybox Security invests in channel, ramps up Australian focus
- DXC Red Rock shines as leading trans-Tasman Oracle partner