- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
How to stay protected against ransomware
Businesses large and small are under threat from increasingly aggressive and brutal ransomware attacks. Loss of access to critical files, followed by a demand for payment can cause massive disruption to an organization’s productivity.
- Inside IBM Q System One: an archetype for the quantum computing frontier?
- MariaDB Platform X3 combines transactional processing and analytics
- Best practices for hiring and recruiting on LinkedIn
- Brave browser previews ad-replacement feature in latest Dev build
- Chrome to take ad blocking worldwide in July