- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
How to stay protected against ransomware
Businesses large and small are under threat from increasingly aggressive and brutal ransomware attacks. Loss of access to critical files, followed by a demand for payment can cause massive disruption to an organization’s productivity.
- Gen Y driving digital payments adoption finds Bankwest survey
- Gartner: Reduce WAN costs using consumer internet services
- Researchers design patch to make people ‘virtually invisible’ to AI detectors
- Australia 'too remote' for Kaspersky Lab transparency centre
- Cyber expert credited with stopping 'WannaCry' attack admits malware charges
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- Windows 7 upgrade nag messages start to show up
- Review: Choetech's PowerDual 5 is 'a quality charger with limitations'
- Microsoft discounts consumer Office 365 by 30% under 'Home Use Program'