- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
InfiniBox from XIV Customer's Perspective
InfiniBox is a multi-protocol enterprise storage system that delivers up to 5PB Effective Capacity of storage in a single rack, with 99.99999% (7 nines) reliability, and a compelling TCO.