- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking
- IoT botnets target enterprise video conferencing systems
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
CIO & Computerworld Live Webinar | Why cyber resilience is your best defence
Every business will fall victim to a cyber-attack at some stage. The sheer number and frequency of attacks makes it a certainty - it’s not a case of ‘if’ an organisation will be breached, it’s ‘when’. Global attacks including the recent ‘WannaCry’ ransomware outbreak – which claimed 12 enterprise victims in Australia – are forcing organisations to think harder about their cyber security strategies. Enterprises are shifting their thinking from just securing their systems to becoming more ‘cyber resilient.’ They are acknowledging that cyber attacks will continue and sometimes be successful, and how they respond to minimise the impact of a breach is just as important as deploying the right technology.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.