- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details
CIO & Computerworld Live Webinar | Why cyber resilience is your best defence
Every business will fall victim to a cyber-attack at some stage. The sheer number and frequency of attacks makes it a certainty - it’s not a case of ‘if’ an organisation will be breached, it’s ‘when’. Global attacks including the recent ‘WannaCry’ ransomware outbreak – which claimed 12 enterprise victims in Australia – are forcing organisations to think harder about their cyber security strategies. Enterprises are shifting their thinking from just securing their systems to becoming more ‘cyber resilient.’ They are acknowledging that cyber attacks will continue and sometimes be successful, and how they respond to minimise the impact of a breach is just as important as deploying the right technology.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 17 August 2017
- nib ups the ante on CX program with new technology rollout
- Optimizely CEO: Aussie CMOs need to test and learn to survive Amazon’s descent