- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Automating Cloud Security to Mitigate Risk | SANS Whitepaper
As cloud computing services evolve, the cloud opens up entirely new ways for potential attacks. In February 2017, Tavis Ormandy of the Google Project Zero team exposed major memory leakage in Cloudflare’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) web caching services. It exposed all sorts of sensitive data, including passwords, authentication tokens and cookies. Although this is just one example of a cloud-oriented service with a major security issue (which, for the record, the company responded to immediately and remediated quickly), it demonstrates that all of us may have more exposure points than we realise.
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches