- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Automating Cloud Security to Mitigate Risk | SANS Whitepaper
As cloud computing services evolve, the cloud opens up entirely new ways for potential attacks. In February 2017, Tavis Ormandy of the Google Project Zero team exposed major memory leakage in Cloudflare’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) web caching services. It exposed all sorts of sensitive data, including passwords, authentication tokens and cookies. Although this is just one example of a cloud-oriented service with a major security issue (which, for the record, the company responded to immediately and remediated quickly), it demonstrates that all of us may have more exposure points than we realise.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.