- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
Automating Cloud Security to Mitigate Risk | SANS Whitepaper
As cloud computing services evolve, the cloud opens up entirely new ways for potential attacks. In February 2017, Tavis Ormandy of the Google Project Zero team exposed major memory leakage in Cloudflare’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) web caching services. It exposed all sorts of sensitive data, including passwords, authentication tokens and cookies. Although this is just one example of a cloud-oriented service with a major security issue (which, for the record, the company responded to immediately and remediated quickly), it demonstrates that all of us may have more exposure points than we realise.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data