- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
It's Time to Align Your Vulnerability Management Priorities With the Biggest Threats
Vulnerabilities and their exploitation are still the root cause of most breaches. IT security leaders should refocus their attention on how vulnerabilities are being managed and should track this metric to provide visibility as to how to reduce the biggest risks of being breached.