- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
It's Time to Align Your Vulnerability Management Priorities With the Biggest Threats
Vulnerabilities and their exploitation are still the root cause of most breaches. IT security leaders should refocus their attention on how vulnerabilities are being managed and should track this metric to provide visibility as to how to reduce the biggest risks of being breached.