- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
It's Time to Align Your Vulnerability Management Priorities With the Biggest Threats
Vulnerabilities and their exploitation are still the root cause of most breaches. IT security leaders should refocus their attention on how vulnerabilities are being managed and should track this metric to provide visibility as to how to reduce the biggest risks of being breached.