It’s Time for a Smarter Approach: Threat-Centric Vulnerability Management
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach.
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital