- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Solution brief: Threat Centric Vulnerability Management
When it comes to vulnerability management, security leaders continue to struggle to identify which of the thousands — even millions — of vulnerabilities in their environment are actu-ally putting the organisation at risk. Traditional approaches don’t take into account all factors that influence vulnerability risk. This leaves security teams wasting resources on issues attackers may never find or want to exploit.
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches