- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
Solution brief: Threat Centric Vulnerability Management
When it comes to vulnerability management, security leaders continue to struggle to identify which of the thousands — even millions — of vulnerabilities in their environment are actu-ally putting the organisation at risk. Traditional approaches don’t take into account all factors that influence vulnerability risk. This leaves security teams wasting resources on issues attackers may never find or want to exploit.