- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
Solution brief: Threat Centric Vulnerability Management
When it comes to vulnerability management, security leaders continue to struggle to identify which of the thousands — even millions — of vulnerabilities in their environment are actu-ally putting the organisation at risk. Traditional approaches don’t take into account all factors that influence vulnerability risk. This leaves security teams wasting resources on issues attackers may never find or want to exploit.
- Brennan IT signs multi-year deals with fast-food and automotive giants
- $320M more goes into mobile blackspot program
- Microsoft brings free service to Australian political parties and candidates
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company in a move to benefit partners
- Andy Hurt to lead new A/NZ Poly entity
- News Corp expands further into multimedia brand strategy
- CMO interview: Building a marketing and insights engine at Tennis Australia
- JUST Goods: Customers want to support brands that make them feel good about themselves
- 3 things we learnt about CMOs from State of the CMO
- DNA-based marketing: The next big thing?