- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
IDC's Worldwide Data Services for Hybrid Cloud Taxonomy, 2017
This IDC study examines and defines the hybrid cloud data services (including protection, security, compliance, integration, orchestration, and data location optimisation using machine-learning-based cognitive/AI capabilities) that operate on structured or unstructured data and work across location on premises and cloud stacks) and infrastructure to help data architects, LOB data owners, DevOps, and IT accelerate digital transformation (DX) within their organisation.