- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
IDC's Worldwide Data Services for Hybrid Cloud Taxonomy, 2017
This IDC study examines and defines the hybrid cloud data services (including protection, security, compliance, integration, orchestration, and data location optimisation using machine-learning-based cognitive/AI capabilities) that operate on structured or unstructured data and work across location on premises and cloud stacks) and infrastructure to help data architects, LOB data owners, DevOps, and IT accelerate digital transformation (DX) within their organisation.