- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
IDC's Worldwide Data Services for Hybrid Cloud Taxonomy, 2017
This IDC study examines and defines the hybrid cloud data services (including protection, security, compliance, integration, orchestration, and data location optimisation using machine-learning-based cognitive/AI capabilities) that operate on structured or unstructured data and work across location on premises and cloud stacks) and infrastructure to help data architects, LOB data owners, DevOps, and IT accelerate digital transformation (DX) within their organisation.
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- Let's put to rest any doubt Apple can't innovate
- The latest iPhones show why A.I. is the new electricity
- South Australia to roll out digital driver’s licences next month
- Government promises $50 million boost to security research