IDC's Worldwide Data Services for Hybrid Cloud Taxonomy, 2017
This IDC study examines and defines the hybrid cloud data services (including protection, security, compliance, integration, orchestration, and data location optimisation using machine-learning-based cognitive/AI capabilities) that operate on structured or unstructured data and work across location on premises and cloud stacks) and infrastructure to help data architects, LOB data owners, DevOps, and IT accelerate digital transformation (DX) within their organisation.
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital