- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Will Your Data Benefit from a Cloud Consumption Model?
With the advent of cloud computing, IT leaders are faced with a variety of new options for deploying and consuming IT resources. What used to be a relatively straightforward lease or buy decision for servers, storage, and networking gear has expanded to include many considerations.
This eBook examines some of the reasons for moving to a consumption model for IT and reviews the three types of NetApp storage offerings that can be purchased using this type of model: cloud data services, cloud connected storage, and on-demand storage services that run on hardware and software deployed within your own facilities.
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch