- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Will Your Data Benefit from a Cloud Consumption Model?
With the advent of cloud computing, IT leaders are faced with a variety of new options for deploying and consuming IT resources. What used to be a relatively straightforward lease or buy decision for servers, storage, and networking gear has expanded to include many considerations.
This eBook examines some of the reasons for moving to a consumption model for IT and reviews the three types of NetApp storage offerings that can be purchased using this type of model: cloud data services, cloud connected storage, and on-demand storage services that run on hardware and software deployed within your own facilities.
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company