- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
Will Your Data Benefit from a Cloud Consumption Model?
With the advent of cloud computing, IT leaders are faced with a variety of new options for deploying and consuming IT resources. What used to be a relatively straightforward lease or buy decision for servers, storage, and networking gear has expanded to include many considerations.
This eBook examines some of the reasons for moving to a consumption model for IT and reviews the three types of NetApp storage offerings that can be purchased using this type of model: cloud data services, cloud connected storage, and on-demand storage services that run on hardware and software deployed within your own facilities.