- Use of multiple cloud platforms makes it harder to secure digital transformation
- Dell and HP purge Intel’s Spetcre patch over reboot woes
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
Will Your Data Benefit from a Cloud Consumption Model?
With the advent of cloud computing, IT leaders are faced with a variety of new options for deploying and consuming IT resources. What used to be a relatively straightforward lease or buy decision for servers, storage, and networking gear has expanded to include many considerations.
This eBook examines some of the reasons for moving to a consumption model for IT and reviews the three types of NetApp storage offerings that can be purchased using this type of model: cloud data services, cloud connected storage, and on-demand storage services that run on hardware and software deployed within your own facilities.
- Report: Data driving advertising and marketing revolution
- How this marketing chief is putting a local stamp on a master global brand
- Adobe, IBM, Liferay, Sitecore crowned leaders in Gartner’s digital experience platform report
- CMO interview: Why GDPR is the blueprint marketers need to be customer-led
- UPDATED: Lark takes the CMO reins at Foxtel