- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
TechnologyOne uses NetApp to optimise their cloud services
TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company. Serving over a thousand customers across six different nations, TechnologyOne supports small businesses through to major corporations in Finance, Government, Community Services and Education. These companies rely on TechnologyOne’s enterprise software to manage its day-to-day business operations without fail.
After a three-day outage caused by the Brisbane floods, TechnologyOne moved away from managing its own data centres, to consume Infrastructure-as-a-Service from AWS. But data was weighing it down, so it contacted NetApp.
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift