- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?
TechnologyOne uses NetApp to optimise their cloud services
TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company. Serving over a thousand customers across six different nations, TechnologyOne supports small businesses through to major corporations in Finance, Government, Community Services and Education. These companies rely on TechnologyOne’s enterprise software to manage its day-to-day business operations without fail.
After a three-day outage caused by the Brisbane floods, TechnologyOne moved away from managing its own data centres, to consume Infrastructure-as-a-Service from AWS. But data was weighing it down, so it contacted NetApp.
- Why you need to combine analogue thinking with digital sophistication
- 3 startup CMOs share what makes a disruptive marketing strategy
- From digital to customer-led transformation: Latitude's journey
- NAB launches MLC virtual assistant to help consumers with super
- How an e-commerce play saw DC Thomson blend customer focus with sales innovation