- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
TechnologyOne uses NetApp to optimise their cloud services
TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company. Serving over a thousand customers across six different nations, TechnologyOne supports small businesses through to major corporations in Finance, Government, Community Services and Education. These companies rely on TechnologyOne’s enterprise software to manage its day-to-day business operations without fail.
After a three-day outage caused by the Brisbane floods, TechnologyOne moved away from managing its own data centres, to consume Infrastructure-as-a-Service from AWS. But data was weighing it down, so it contacted NetApp.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data