- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
TechnologyOne uses NetApp to optimise their cloud services
TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company. Serving over a thousand customers across six different nations, TechnologyOne supports small businesses through to major corporations in Finance, Government, Community Services and Education. These companies rely on TechnologyOne’s enterprise software to manage its day-to-day business operations without fail.
After a three-day outage caused by the Brisbane floods, TechnologyOne moved away from managing its own data centres, to consume Infrastructure-as-a-Service from AWS. But data was weighing it down, so it contacted NetApp.