- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Semantics For Dummies, MarkLogic Special Edition
This eBook explains how databases that incorporate semantic technology make it possible to solve big data challenges that traditional databases aren’t equipped to solve. Semantics is a way to model data that focuses on relationships, adding contextual meaning around the data so it can be better understood, searched, and shared. Read this eBook, discover the 5 steps to getting smart about semantics, and learn how by using semantics, leading organisations are integrating disparate heterogeneous data faster and easier and building smarter applications with richer analytic capabilities.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?