- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
Semantics For Dummies, MarkLogic Special Edition
This eBook explains how databases that incorporate semantic technology make it possible to solve big data challenges that traditional databases aren’t equipped to solve. Semantics is a way to model data that focuses on relationships, adding contextual meaning around the data so it can be better understood, searched, and shared. Read this eBook, discover the 5 steps to getting smart about semantics, and learn how by using semantics, leading organisations are integrating disparate heterogeneous data faster and easier and building smarter applications with richer analytic capabilities.