- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Semantics For Dummies, MarkLogic Special Edition
This eBook explains how databases that incorporate semantic technology make it possible to solve big data challenges that traditional databases aren’t equipped to solve. Semantics is a way to model data that focuses on relationships, adding contextual meaning around the data so it can be better understood, searched, and shared. Read this eBook, discover the 5 steps to getting smart about semantics, and learn how by using semantics, leading organisations are integrating disparate heterogeneous data faster and easier and building smarter applications with richer analytic capabilities.
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company