- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
Robotic Process Automation Brings the Future to Your Workplace
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), a style of automation where a computer or virtual worker mimics the execution of human users’ repetitive activities without needing intervention or assistance, is not a new concept, but its potential for disruption across a vast range of sectors is immense. Independent research firm Telsyte were commissioned to examine the state of RPA in the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) marketplace. As part of that research, Telsyte interviewed more than 300 ICT decision-makers and the findings are enlightening.