- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
Advanced endpoint protection test report
NSS Labs performed an independent test of the Carbon Black Cb Protection product. The product was subjected to thorough testing at the NSS facility in Austin, Texas, based on the Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Test Methodology v1.0, which is available at www.nsslabs.com. This test was conducted free of charge and NSS did not receive any compensation in return for Carbon Black’s inclusion. This report provides detailed information about this product and its security effectiveness. Additional comparative information is available at www.nsslabs.com.