- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
Translating Security Leadership into Board Value
What Boards Want to Know and CISOs Need to Say
Seven years ago in the SBIC report Bridging the CISO-CEO Divide, we explored the best practices security leaders could use to communicate more eﬀectively with their COs. CISOs were at a crossroads and just beginning to take a seat at the executive table. We provided recommendations from global leaders about ways CISOs could embrace their growing leadership role, build trust with the executive leadership team and earn the conﬁdence of their CO. We discussed how harting a new course based on a strategic, risk-based approach to information security would drive clear business value.
- Confused about mobile platforms? You’re not alone. Here’s clarity.
- Nginx sees significant microservices adoption in Australia
- Adelaide firm helps CAVs find their way in urban canyons
- Victorian govt seeks tougher rules for national face recognition system
- Psykinetic launches 'world's fastest' eye-gaze keyboard, music-maker and app store