- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
Translating Security Leadership into Board Value
What Boards Want to Know and CISOs Need to Say
Seven years ago in the SBIC report Bridging the CISO-CEO Divide, we explored the best practices security leaders could use to communicate more eﬀectively with their COs. CISOs were at a crossroads and just beginning to take a seat at the executive table. We provided recommendations from global leaders about ways CISOs could embrace their growing leadership role, build trust with the executive leadership team and earn the conﬁdence of their CO. We discussed how harting a new course based on a strategic, risk-based approach to information security would drive clear business value.