- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?
Translating Security Leadership into Board Value
What Boards Want to Know and CISOs Need to Say
Seven years ago in the SBIC report Bridging the CISO-CEO Divide, we explored the best practices security leaders could use to communicate more eﬀectively with their COs. CISOs were at a crossroads and just beginning to take a seat at the executive table. We provided recommendations from global leaders about ways CISOs could embrace their growing leadership role, build trust with the executive leadership team and earn the conﬁdence of their CO. We discussed how harting a new course based on a strategic, risk-based approach to information security would drive clear business value.
- Why you need to combine analogue thinking with digital sophistication
- 3 startup CMOs share what makes a disruptive marketing strategy
- From digital to customer-led transformation: Latitude's journey
- NAB launches MLC virtual assistant to help consumers with super
- How an e-commerce play saw DC Thomson blend customer focus with sales innovation