- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
Cloud Archiving: The Road to Simplified Data Retention
Join ComputerWorld Australia and Mimecast for insight and discussion on how organisations are tackling today’s data retention and archiving problem in order to properly address compliance, risk, governance and cost optimisation. During the webinar, you’ll hear: How cloud archiving is the answer, and recommended pathway, for many IT leaders managing business-critical information.Compelling industry data and customer insights on the cloud archiving migration process from the likely challenges to some key benefits (including boosted cyber resilience).How IT leaders can secure scalability, rapid access and data assurance without the spiralling costs.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data