- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Cloud Archiving: The Road to Simplified Data Retention
Join ComputerWorld Australia and Mimecast for insight and discussion on how organisations are tackling today’s data retention and archiving problem in order to properly address compliance, risk, governance and cost optimisation. During the webinar, you’ll hear: How cloud archiving is the answer, and recommended pathway, for many IT leaders managing business-critical information.Compelling industry data and customer insights on the cloud archiving migration process from the likely challenges to some key benefits (including boosted cyber resilience).How IT leaders can secure scalability, rapid access and data assurance without the spiralling costs.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift