- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details
Cloud Archiving: The Road to Simplified Data Retention
Join ComputerWorld Australia and Mimecast for insight and discussion on how organisations are tackling today’s data retention and archiving problem in order to properly address compliance, risk, governance and cost optimisation. During the webinar, you’ll hear: How cloud archiving is the answer, and recommended pathway, for many IT leaders managing business-critical information.Compelling industry data and customer insights on the cloud archiving migration process from the likely challenges to some key benefits (including boosted cyber resilience).How IT leaders can secure scalability, rapid access and data assurance without the spiralling costs.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 17 August 2017
- nib ups the ante on CX program with new technology rollout
- Optimizely CEO: Aussie CMOs need to test and learn to survive Amazon’s descent