- Nearly all Chrome 67 users now have anti-Spectre defences on
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation and what it means for Australian business
- The cloud gets in your eyes
- The security of things has never been more important – or more elusive
- As cyber insurance evolves, insureds must watch the fine print
Using security metrics to drive action in ASIA Pacific
22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management.
Today’s cybersecurity challenges are more complex than ever before. Technologies like Development Containers, Cloud, BYOD, and BYOA have greatly complicated the security team’s ability to understand all of the potential IT attack surface.
We hope you find this e-book useful in helping you develop and communicate security metrics in your own organization.
- Why your smartphone needs 5 cameras
- Rio Tinto’s ‘world’s biggest robot’ makes first driverless delivery
- Katy Perry, Elon Musk and Donald Trump lose followers after Twitter policy change
- Broadcom loses US$19 billion in market value after bid to buy CA
- Microsoft Teams takes fight to Slack with freemium model
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- Cisco takes fresh aim at trans-Tasman SMB markets
- Deloitte merges Asia Pacific businesses to create consultancy powerhouse
- DDLS gains Google Cloud authorised training status
- Aussie partners excel in Azure as Microsoft unveils MSP program
- Latest Mini out-of-home campaign taps contextual data insights for dynamic creative
- Looker eyes benefits of machine learning to connect with customers
- Facebook fined £500m under information commissioner investigation into data use in political campaigning
- What large brands can do to break down barriers and innovate like a startup
- Facebook launches AR advertising