- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
Using security metrics to drive action in ASIA Pacific
22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management.
Today’s cybersecurity challenges are more complex than ever before. Technologies like Development Containers, Cloud, BYOD, and BYOA have greatly complicated the security team’s ability to understand all of the potential IT attack surface.
We hope you find this e-book useful in helping you develop and communicate security metrics in your own organization.
- How cryptocurrency is set to change the customer loyalty program model
- New brand messaging at the centre of Bupa’s CX focus in 2018
- Former HCF CMO joins Compare the Market
- How data and employee advocacy are helping Volkwagen achieve CX innovation
- Updated: De Castro leaves AGL, takes consumer GM role at Vocus