- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
Using security metrics to drive action in ASIA Pacific
22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management.
Today’s cybersecurity challenges are more complex than ever before. Technologies like Development Containers, Cloud, BYOD, and BYOA have greatly complicated the security team’s ability to understand all of the potential IT attack surface.
We hope you find this e-book useful in helping you develop and communicate security metrics in your own organization.
- Call me crazy, but Windows 11 could run on Linux
- Class action to target government over ‘robotdebt’ scheme
- Victoria uploads data for national facial recognition system
- Telstra launches outbound voice calling on Google Nest devices, iPhone eSIM support
- NBN cuts entry-level broadband prices, nixes differential pricing for video
- Secure Agility launches cloud platform backed by Cisco, Rubrik and Pure Storage
- How one acquisition and 50 MSSPs helped AT&T grow its cyber security business
- Oracle announces cloud region in Melbourne
- Oracle honours top Aussie partners of 2019
- NextDC partners with IPv6 provider to increase data centres' speed
- Former Groupon CMO: Why measurement doesn't necessarily equal effectiveness
- Universal's possibility chief: Build soul and purpose into your modern brand
- Why the rise of chief growth officers should sound a warning bell for CMOs
- Facebook criticises ACCC Digital Platforms Inquiry final report recommendations
- Using emerging technologies for better CX