- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask
Boards of directors are too often kept in the dark about the security risks to their organisations. That’s what the Ponemon Institute discovered last June when they surveyed members of the board of directors and IT security experts from the same companies.
The Ponemon researchers found that 30% of directors acknowledge that they don’t understand the risks that their organisation faces in security matters. Yet more than 50% of the IT security experts believe that the directors who sit on the boards of their companies don’t understand the security environment that they are working in, or the risks it represents. Read this today..
- Adobe, Salesforce lead Forrester list of enterprise marketing technology vendors
- Boost Juice taps into Bitcoin craze with latest digital marketing effort
- 3 tips for resilience in the workplace
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 February 2018
- Marketers bolster cyber credentials as data breach notification law kicks in