- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Combine the Best of On-premise Virtualization with Public Cloud for High-Performing IT
Having strong on-premise, or in-house, infrastructure can provide solid security, improved speed and increased piece of mind. An extensive public cloud platform offers increased agility, flexibility and recovery capabilities. Combining both, therefore, has the potentially to create a powerful business. This Aberdeen Group paper outlines the benefits of hybrid on-prem/public cloud infrastructure to a business, and provides recommendations for effective deployment.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?