The Need for Next-Generation Application Performance Monitoring
This paper looks at how APM is evolving to handle new challenges in IT. These include breaking monolithic applications into micro services, containerisation, the shift to mobile applications, and the increased use of application programming interfaces (APIs) to connect disparate systems, new styles of data analytics, virtualisation and the cloud. Traditional APM solutions may have trouble keeping up with these types of innovations, which are transforming the whole IT field. In particular, APM solutions are under pressure to adapt to an expectation that they will track the experience of end users who are accessing complex, constantly changing multi part systems.
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital