Top 5 PHP Performance Metrics, Tips and Tricks
Application Performance Management, or APM, is the monitoring and management of the availability and performance of software applications. Different people can interpret this definition differently so this article attempts to qualify what APM is, what it includes, and why it is important to your business. If you are going to take control of the performance of your applications, then it is important that you understand what you want to measure and how you want to interpret it in the context of your business.
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital
- IAB and Nielsen debut daily Digital Content Ratings
- CMO Momentum 2017: Why Suncorp's Mark Reinke sees platform-based business as the way of the future
- CMO Momentum 2017: What takes to build better customer journeys
- IAG nabs News Corp innovation head as chief digital officer