- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
Reinventing the Wheel: Transforming Traditional IT Infrastructure Outsourcing
Traditional Infrastructure Outsourcing (IO) is on its decline with increasing levels of dissatisfaction among clients due to its complex structure and rigid Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Many companies, who signed long-term contracts with traditional infrastructure management vendors have expressed dissatisfaction on the vendor competency and ability to adapt to dynamic needs. This is driving the decline of traditional IO model and is encouraging businesses to invest in next-generation business partners who bring ﬂexibility and agility to the table—in tune with evolving business dynamics.