- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Cloud Migration: The Comprehensive Checklist to Success
During the webinar, you’ll hear: Experts discuss the different pathways to migrating applications, and advise leaders not to look at transformation of applications to cloud as a one-time effort, but an ongoing optimisation of application architecture to take advantage of the efficiencies. The latest IDG study results, and its implications, which reveals more than 40 per cent of Australian businesses lack the internal expertise to implement cloud, and nearly 45 per cent have concerns about technical staff administration time to manage cloud services and OFX's customer case study, which sheds light on the benefits and challenges of the cloud migration journey.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift