- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan
- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
Kingston Technology Moves to a Broadband WAN with Silver Peak
Replicating data to a remote data center hundreds or even thousands of miles away helps enterprises improve the chances of surviving a regional disaster and ensuring business continuity. But when distance between sites increases, application performance suffers and networking costs escalate. This is why Kingston Technology, one of the world’s largest independent manufacturers of memory products, turned to Silver Peak to re-design its WAN.
- Food for thought: Driving customer advocacy
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting
- What it takes to adapt to new audience expectations
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry