- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Kingston Technology Moves to a Broadband WAN with Silver Peak
Replicating data to a remote data center hundreds or even thousands of miles away helps enterprises improve the chances of surviving a regional disaster and ensuring business continuity. But when distance between sites increases, application performance suffers and networking costs escalate. This is why Kingston Technology, one of the world’s largest independent manufacturers of memory products, turned to Silver Peak to re-design its WAN.
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company