- Update to iOS 10.3.3 now: Apple patches serious Wi-Fi exploit
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- Keeper review: A strong focus on security
- Social engineering: How your employees are helping attackers steal your data
- In 2017, the pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
Define Your Services for Fast and Accurate Service Delivery
When it comes to delivering IT services, think about how you would rate your organisation on its speed, consistency, and accuracy. Would it earn stellar marks or is there room for improvement?
Read on for guidance - including action plans, best practices, and success metrics - on how to increase IT efficiency, lower costs, and deliver great business value.
- Myer customer chief exits as retailer battles tough trading conditions
- The rise of online retail marketplaces and what they mean for brands
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 July 2017
- JCDecaux creates CMO role as it eyes expansion
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy