- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Define Your Services for Fast and Accurate Service Delivery
When it comes to delivering IT services, think about how you would rate your organisation on its speed, consistency, and accuracy. Would it earn stellar marks or is there room for improvement?
Read on for guidance - including action plans, best practices, and success metrics - on how to increase IT efficiency, lower costs, and deliver great business value.
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift