- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Crossing the Legacy ITSM Chasm: A Risk/Benefits Assessment
Informed by extensive EMA research and two compelling deployment narratives, this report examines what EMA calls “next-generation ITSM” and its contributions toward optimising changing IT and business requirements. We will also contrast these advances with the risks of staying with legacy ITSM models and then evaluate and itemise the risks of “doing nothing” and allowing legacy ITSM to persist.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?