Crossing the Legacy ITSM Chasm: A Risk/Benefits Assessment
Informed by extensive EMA research and two compelling deployment narratives, this report examines what EMA calls “next-generation ITSM” and its contributions toward optimising changing IT and business requirements. We will also contrast these advances with the risks of staying with legacy ITSM models and then evaluate and itemise the risks of “doing nothing” and allowing legacy ITSM to persist.
- CMO Momentum 2017: Why Suncorp's Mark Reinke sees platform-based business as the way of the future
- CMO Momentum 2017: What takes to build better customer journeys
- IAG nabs News Corp innovation head as chief digital officer
- New company solution aims to verify out-of-home advertising impact
- Myer customer chief exits as retailer battles tough trading conditions