- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
Crossing the Legacy ITSM Chasm: A Risk/Benefits Assessment
Informed by extensive EMA research and two compelling deployment narratives, this report examines what EMA calls “next-generation ITSM” and its contributions toward optimising changing IT and business requirements. We will also contrast these advances with the risks of staying with legacy ITSM models and then evaluate and itemise the risks of “doing nothing” and allowing legacy ITSM to persist.